We’re a team of 4 designers, 5 developers, and a content strategist. No two people live in the same city and we’re spread from New York to Melbourne.
Every day we use:
- Kanban board in JIRA
- and Skype conferences with a shared screen
Here’s the ugly portrait our founder created. We thought you guys might enjoy it:
We feel all 50 grades of grey when you use our icons, either free or for a fee. We like to:
- create icons that the community asks for
- create tools the community is asking for
- and most of all, we like to surprise the community with something they didn’t even know they were missing.
And we receive a lot from the community:
- the ideas for icons
- usability testers
- and even free ideas from some the best UI designers in the world
We really, really appreciate it. That’s why we have Disqus comments on our pages (even on the pricing page!), and we respond to each of your comments (even if it’s just “Thank you”).
We use tons of open source software on our servers. Therefore, we feel in debt to the community and maintain our open source projects too.
Insert any of the 30 popular icon fonts in less than a minute. It’s based on our Webicon.
A server script that compiles Ajax websites into HTML for indexing by Google and social networks.
Also, we contribute our icons to open source projects.