In keeping with the best traditions of tabloids, we like to show you our secret activities. However, we try to give a geeky vibe to our splashes.
Caution: Geeky Stuff
- Disqus comments are embedded into pages as static HTML.
- We started generating special preview images for Google search results and sharing icon images in Twitter.
That’s the image for Google:
And that’s for sharing in Twitter:
- Proud owners of the new agency license can use all our services including Icons8 App, downloading vector and raster files from the website, getting new icons and many more. It took only 3 lines of code to reach that!
- We refactored file storage for icons and now it is beautiful. We can look at it infinitely long. But seriously, it had problems with the performance and reliability.
- Our team created new software to generate static HTML for our web application instead of ‘prerender.io’ service.
- PDFs will very soon be available in archives of vector icons and in our Web App.
- Flat Color Icons collection consists of almost 1000 items. We prepared a place for them in our file storage. Coming soon!
- We went for a little redesign of the blog main page. Now there is a menu with the contents for your convenience: Articles, News, Howto, Freebies.
- We created a new “About Us” page with the ugly portraits of our team.
- The PrerenderService got a little upgrade.
- Improvement of erroring descriptions on Web App search pages.
- Various SEO fixes and improvements were made.
- Other important fixes completed: icon size chooser in category pages, OpenGraph descriptions in the blog, icon blocks on the landing pages.
- We repaired the error when icon ID could not be found on a single icon page. It could happen if an icon was renamed, for example.
- We have a dribble account now.
- We met lots of lovely bloggers.