We’ve started building a community where you’ll be able to share your projects, get feedback, and constantly improve. We’re inviting all Icons8 users to submit their designs!
We’ll publish and promote your beautiful designs:
- On the Pinterest board
- In a special section of Icons8 Magazine (coming soon)
- Among our 89,000+ newsletter subscribers
Also, we’ll be able to conduct free usability research for some of them (of course, we’ll ask your permission first).
Designs We Are Looking for
The submitted projects must contain our icons. Using our icon tools is a huge plus. They should be professional, inspirational, and useful demonstrations. Check out our Pinterest board to get an idea.
As for the presentation, it can be anything:
- Interface of an app
- A website design
- Illustrations, inforgraphics, maybe even patterns
- Printed matter: postcards, magazines, businesscards, etc.
- Tattoos (yes, they do exist)
How to Submit
- Take a screenshot of the project with our icons
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it in the comments of this post. Please, tell us a bit on what it is and who created that amazing design
If you have any questions, ideas, or just want to say hi, please send us a message or leave a comment below.