User's manual - how to create animated GIF and APNG imagesThe list of the tutorials given below describes how to work with animated and static images using the tools available in the Animizer.net tool:
- 1. Animizer - a special form for editing an animated image
- 2. Assembler - combines static (non-animated) images into an animated image
- 3. Splitter - splits an animated image into separate static images
- 4. Converter - Converts GIF image to animated PNG (APNG) and back
- 5. Animating static image - create an animated GIF/APNG image from one static image
- 6. Animating text - enter text and get it animated
Splitter - splits an animated GIF or APNG image into separate static images
On the Splitter tool page click the "Browse" button and select an animated image that you would like to split into separate frames. As a result you will be provided a list of separate images in GIF, PNG and JPEG format. You can download every image type set by clicking a "Download" button in the respective column.
Note: You can also edit the image with the Animizer tool by clicking the "Edit with Animizer" button.