We offer the number of options ranging from free (in exchange for a link) to $949 for those of you, who used to Rolls Royces and expensive silverware.
|Use with a link
|No link + vector source
|All above + 1 year of updates
|All above + 10 custom icons
What you get
- ZIP archive with all sizes of icons (26×26, 32×32, 48×48, 64×64, 128×128, 256×256, 512×512).
- If purchased, EPS file.
- If purchased, a secret link with updates valid for 1 year.
- Optionally, you may get a signed license as a scanned file ($3) or by snail mail ($20+postage).
That’s the reason why Ivan doesn’t teach at a high school anymore — no one digs his explanations. So feel free to check FAQ or contact us.
Our business model in general
- Initially, we didn’t think about it as a paid work. We created it to contribute to the developer’s community, the community our clients belong to. With bounce rate of 85% for our major website, we wanted something where people return.
- Sure we put this set to IconPharm, our icon store. It was never successful. We never got back money we paid to the guy who developed the store.
- But people must be hating linking to us, cause they were asking about paid license. And once we realized we earned $1400. It was in August 2012.
- Now we offer buying the license more aggressively and propose sponsoring an icon. Will see if it works.
Where the money goes?
This money goes for salaries to three people (two green-faced ones and one red): Anna, Alexander and Ivan. Thank you for your support: buying, setting links or just reading this boring article to the end.