Paid License in Short
Paid license includes unlimited use of the icons within a company without providing credit, and the vector source files
- Internet and intranet
- Desktop and mobile applications
- Web Templates
- Print Media, Ads, Merchandise
- Free-to-edit icons
- Generate custom icon fonts
- The re-selling or sub-licensing of our icons to other companies or individuals.
- Sharing a purchase license between multiple clients.
- The use of icons as a built-in library in graphic editors or, rapid prototyping software, etc.
Examples of correct and incorrect use
PNGs in different sizes:
- For Windows 8: 26, 32, 48, 64, 128, 256 and 512 px.
- For iOS7: 25, 32, 50, 75, 100, 128, 256 and 512 px.
- For Android: 24, 32, 36, 48, 64, 96, 128, 256 and 512 px.
- License file and invoice.
- Lifetime support from our designers and front-end developers.
$199 plan includes all above, plus:
- Large sheets with all icons in a single document, in EPS and AI formats.
- Individual files for each icon in EPS and SVG.
- Photoshop smart paths, single PSD per category.
- Simplified SVGs to generate fonts with any software.
- Icons8 Apps already support paid icons.
$249 plan includes all above, plus:
- Access to daily updates of everything (~3000 icons a year).
- Web App with all available icons.
How Icons Could be Edited
- PNGs could be re-colored in Photoshop, howto.
- Vector icons could be resized and re-colored in Illustrator, howto.
- You can generate icon fonts, howto.
- We preserved the vector objects, so you can edit the icons in Illustrator