Buy 2500+ icons for Windows 8 and iOS 7
We offer the number of options ranging from free (in exchange for a link) to $949 for those of you, who used to Rolls Royces and expensive silverware.
|License||Windows 8||iOS 7|
Use within all your products without linking to Icons8. No editing allowed.
|No link + vector source
Includes EPS and SVG vector sources for scaling and editing
|All above + 1 year of updates — best value
Includes daily updates within an year (~1000 icons)
|All above + 10 custom icons
Additionally we make up to 10 custom icons
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services provided by VisualPharm.com.
What you get
- Widnows 8 icons in 26×26, 32×32, 48×48, 64×64, 128×128, 256×256, 512×512 sizes.
- iOS7 icons in 25×25, 32×32, 50×50, 75×75, 100×100, 128×128, 256×256, 512×512 sizes.
- If purchased, vectors in EPS and AI formats.
- If purchased, a secret link with updates valid for 1 year.
- Optionally, you may get a signed license as a scanned file ($3) or by snail mail ($20+postage).
EPS and AI vectors are fully editable All vectors are not merged. Separate objects for different parts. Wanna chop ears of the rabbit? You could do it with a few clicks.
Files are neatly organized
Inside the purchased archive you’ll find files neatly organized by folders:
All SVGs in a single folder:
Featured in practically all media dedicated to icons, including:
That’s the reason why Ivan doesn’t teach at a high school anymore — no one digs his explanations. So feel free to check FAQ or contact us.
Our business model in general
- Initially, we didn’t think about it as a paid work. We created it to contribute to the developer’s community, the community our clients belong to. With bounce rate of 85% for our major website, we wanted something where people return.
- Sure we put this set to IconPharm, our icon store. It was never successful. We never got back money we paid to the guy who developed the store.
- But people must be hating linking to us, cause they were asking about paid license. And once we realized we earned $1400. It was in August 2012.
- Now we offer buying the license more aggressively and propose sponsoring an icon. Will see if it works.
Where the money goes?
This money goes for salaries to three people (two green-faced ones and one red): Anna, Alexander and Ivan. Thank you for your support: buying, setting links or just reading this boring article to the end.